Termux is an Android terminal app and Linux environment.
- Termux on Google Play Store
- Termux on F-Droid
- Termux Facebook
- Termux Google+ community
- Termux Help
- Termux Twitter
- Termux Wiki
Note that this repository is for the app itself (the user interface and the terminal emulation). For the packages installable inside the app, see termux/termux-packages
- VTE (libvte): Terminal emulator widget for GTK+, mainly used in gnome-terminal. Source, Open Issues, and All (including closed) issues.
- iTerm 2: OS X terminal application. Source, Issues and Documentation (which includes iTerm2 proprietary escape codes).
- Konsole: KDE terminal application. Source, in particular tests, Bugs and Wishes.
- xterm: The grandfather of terminal emulators. Source.
- Connectbot: Android SSH client. Source
- Android Terminal Emulator: Android terminal app which Termux terminal handling is based on. Inactive. Source.