A simple project using The Movie DB based on Kotlin MVVM architecture and material designs & animations.
How to build on your environment
Add your The Movie DB's API key in your
Tech stack & Open-source libraries
- Minimum SDK level 16
- 100% Kotlin based + Coroutines
- LiveData - notify domain layer data to views.
- Lifecycle - dispose observing data when lifecycle state changes.
- ViewModel - UI related data holder, lifecycle aware.
- Room Persistence - construct database.
- MVVM Architecture (View - DataBinding - ViewModel - Model)
- Repository pattern
- Koin - dependency injection
- Material Design & Animations
- Retrofit2 & Gson - constructing the REST API
- OkHttp3 - implementing interceptor, logging and mocking web server
- Glide - loading images
- BaseRecyclerViewAdapter - implementing adapters and viewHolders
- Mockito-kotlin - Junit mock test
- Timber - logging
- Stetho - debugging persistence data & network packets
- Ripple animation, Shared element transition
- Custom Views AndroidTagView, ExpandableTextView
Find this repository useful?
Designed and developed by 2019 skydoves (Jaewoong Eum) Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.